||5 months ago|
|Application||5 months ago|
|Enclosure||2 years ago|
|Firmware||5 months ago|
|.gitignore||6 months ago|
|LICENSE||6 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|changelog.md||5 months ago|
Telescope Power Monitor
- Monitor battery voltage
- Monitor battery load (amperage)
List of changes can be found in the changelog.
- Add emergency battery shutoff voltage (power down PC, turn off dehumidifier and telescope) [
- Add JSON API webserver [
- Add an "imaging" mode that disables dehumidifier and emergency shutoff [
- Add config QC checks [
Ideas that may be implemented in the future
- Switch to ethernet board
- Add voltage sensor for solar input
Ideas unlikely to be implemented:
- Blink LED on battery low voltage (configurable) [
- Blink LED on battery high current draw (configurable) [
Telescope Power Monitor is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v2 or later
Copyright © 2016-2021 Steve Cross
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.